Last Sunday we played Churchill in the Town League Plate final but unfortunately it wasn’t our day. Congrats to Churchill on their win.
Thanks to the girls and their coaches for the great work all year. Thanks also to the Moms and Dads for supporting your daughters.
Our year has come to an end with the girls beating Austin Stacks in the Division 1 North Kerry plate final and also winners of the Town League.
Well done to the girls and their coaches and also to their families for the great support all year.
Best of luck to the girls who are moving up to U16s in 2020. Keep up the great work!
Our 15 year olds are playing in this competition next Saturday in Ballyrickard. It will be in blitz format and commences at 2p.m.
Each club representing Tralee District will bring five girls. More details to follow.
Best of luck to the Tralee District , our girls and our coaches Con, Tricia and Paddy.
We will have a shop in Ballyrickard with teas/ coffees etc. – all reasonably priced!
We are awaiting a date for our final game . Texts will be sent as soon as we know.
Best of luck to our ladies and their coaches who are away to Mitchels in the North Kerry Senior League Division 2 Pate final next Sunday, November 17th. Please support!
Time to be confirmed.
MOMS NIGHT OUT
Every year we organise a night out for all women in the club before Christmas.
This year we are heading to Charlies on Friday November 22nd. There will be music on the night.
A 3 course meal will be €22.50 and if you’re having a glass of wine with your meal it will be €28.
Can you let Shirley know by Friday November 15th if you’re joining us as Mike will have to organise staff. It promises to be a great night with a karaoke to entertain us.
CHRISTMAS FAIR AND JUVENILE PARTY
On Sunday December 8th, we will have our annual Christmas party for our Juvenile Academy and children in our community. Keep this day free everyone!
Also we will be holding a Christmas Fair the same day. More details to follow over the coming weeks.
SNIPPETS from “top of the right”
- Congratulations to East Kerry on their Garvey’s Co Senior Championship win.
- Hard luck to Dr Crokes who nationally, have carried the Kerry flag with honour for many years.
- East Kerry’s win proves yet again how fine the margins are in Kerry Senior football. O’Rahillys will know how close we came to beating the eventual champions in that Round 3 thriller in Austin Stack Park only a few weeks ago.
- That two-point loss after extra time should certainly provide plenty of motivation for Championship 2020….
- A massive congratulations to U15 CBS The Green on their Munster final win over The Sem on Sunday in Austin Stack Park.
- Special mention to our two players who had great performances on the day. Jake Foley played full back and Sean Collins played a very solid game in goals – pulling off two great penalty saves. Well done lads.
- The Snippets Man hears that our U10 boys had a great night on Friday night when they were treated to an end of season thank you at Bowling Buddies where some serious skills were on display. Some lovely food served up to them afterwards helped restore lost energy.
- Thanks to Richie and Dave, Mark and Alan for their help and commitment all year.
- Best wishes to the new Tralee Town and Country magazine which debuts next Thursday.
- It’s great to see the return of the redoubtable Kerry O’Shea, who will be penning the Tralee Town News pages.
All at the club wish to extend our deepest sympathy to the family and friends of Breda Commane of Knockmoyle and Moss O’Connor of Kerin’s Park and formerly of O’Rahilly’s Villas. Ar dheis Dé go raibh a n-anamacha.